Sunday, August 9, 2009

"You're free. "


Yesterday, I decided to throw out all the clothes I received from the guys I used to have feelings for. I gathered all the clothes into a garbage bag and left it in my trunk for the day. Unexpectedly, the idea of burning the clothes come up in my friend's idea.

Kahala Beach is where I cut all strings that were loosely attached to me. I have never seen fire so beautifully and I have never seen the moon as big and as yellow as it was. Every piece of clothing had its own story. I couldn't help but to explain some of them. It's not as easy as it sounds to just dig a hole and burn clothes, I was hesitant about it just because it wasn't something I normally do, it was a bit uncomfortable. I'm usually the type to hold on to things, even after feelings die and time flies. This was a first. But don't get me wrong, not everything is erased.

Now, I am free. The many things I have realized this past week, gave me clearer vision on what's going on in my life. It sorted what's important right now and what's the past. I hope I'm not too late for everything that's going on in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Risa, I'm proud of you <3
    I hope everything works out for you in the end ( :

    ReplyDelete