Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Insomnia.

Seriously. Can't sleep. It's been like this since I came back from Japan. I would go to bed and then wake up 3 hours later. -___-" Apparently my body now only requires 3 hours of sleep. Wonderful.... Not really. It sucks. /: I swear to god my health is getting more fucked up as time passes.... /: Not cool. :[

Anyways, almost new years eve! Time to get fucked up? Yes. :D Hopefully it'll be better than last year. Well, last year wasn't that bad. x] I guess. LOL. I should hop into bed again soon. Ha.











Ahhh, it's been twelve weeks and still counting.... Or, well. I'm still counting and waiting.

3 comments:

  1. いつで 日本 が 行ったか? lol ごめん 私の 日本語は 大変 です!! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I went from 17-25? What're you asking? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i was asking when you went japan
    IIIINEEEE
    jealous desu :3

    ReplyDelete