Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's been a week.

So I haven't been updating lately. I just feel so lethargic when it comes to writing blogs. I guess I'm tired out by the time I'm able to write a blog. Sorry. So it's been a while, actually only a week. But that's long, hahaha. 

So I successfully FINISHED my thirty hours of driver's ed class. (: No more waking up early on Sunday Mornings and spending pretty much the whole day in a classroom. :D Yupp! Road test next week. >:D I'll finally be free. But I still need to get my car. >w<>:[ Stupid boys, don't know how to get their hair cut. -____-" Which reminds me that I have to go get a haircut as well. x]]]] My hair is getting longgggggg and so are my bangs. 

Mmm...nothing really happened. LOL, only little things. So I'll be blogging later, when something worth writing happens. x]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment