Saturday, May 16, 2009

So...

I haven't written in like...a week. Oh well. I am LICENSED finally. xD Yaaaaaaaaay :3 And I got a car >:] Cheehee. But my parents won't let me drive anyone so I have to drive alone. Boo. ): So I can't cruise with anyone in my car. ): Oh well, at least I'm licensed >:] I'll post the pictures tomorrow if I have time! :D

So today, I drove down to Waikele with my mommy, friend, and her mommy. (: Coach had this BIG sale, so I bought a bag and keychain for around $200 :3 Pretty cheap in my opinion. :D And then we went down to Ala's and had a drink, and my friend and I walked around Ala's. I finally got a new bikini, but I could only get the top in my size so I have to drive down to Pearlridge tomorrow to buy the bottom. Boo for having to drive far ): 

Ahh, I have to start my Senior Project soon.... :<

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky, you can drive now...AND you have a car.(:

    ReplyDelete