Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer 2009

Summer 2009 started. It's three weeks or so since I've last written an entry. Last week was a stressful week, kind of unbelievable that I survived. I had a project, final, and graduation rehearsals. The capability of driving helped me I suppose. But really, I had too many things to do everyday that I didn't know what to work on first and what not.

My 09 friends have graduated...kind of sad that they won't be here at high school anymore. Even though I wasn't that close with 09, I'll still miss them. :< Especially two of my close 09 friends who are leaving this Rock for college. ): I'll definitely miss them but some of my friends are staying on this Rock so that saves me from missing too many people. x]]]] *Sigh* My Korean friend who moved from the East Coast left for the East Coast last night. ): What really sucks is that he might not be coming back to this Rock. ): Which means he might not be graduating with me. ): Such a bummer, really.

So far this summer I: went to the beach, got my hair wet at the pool, ate an acai bowl :3. had at least three subway sandwiches, saw the movie Drag me to Hell (SUCKED), and had a mini party where I did NOT drink.

I have a bunch of things to do, so enjoy your summer (:

2 comments:

  1. wow you ARE busy and the last week of school was really busy wasn't it? well i hope you enjoy your summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was ><
    How've you been? :D

    ReplyDelete