Monday, October 5, 2009

Dream


The last dream I had that I can remember was a weird one. It had random people or actually two, I was wearing someone's Hollister jacket (white), and it had calculus in it. o__o How random.

But apparently, mathematics
indicates that I'm evaluating a situation in your waking life where I need to be more rational in my thinking and that I shouldn't act on my emotions. Wearing a jacket means that I want to present and project to the outside world. It also symbolizes my protective and defensive personality. It states that I tend to distant my feelings and as a result, I may be isolating myself. I also looked up white which means that I may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life.

How interesting. (: It kind of all makes sense, lol. I like looking up dreams and what they mean. (x

No comments:

Post a Comment