Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall Break

Thank god it's fall break. I've been dead for awhile now. I'm glad I can spend a day at home, drinking pepsi infront of the laptop playing farmville. (: Although I wish I could sleep everyday there's still a lot to do. )x SAT is coming up this Saturday, so I have to cram and study. x__x Ugh. And then I have to start filling out college apps and write college essays. ): Poo. And get started on my volunteering for senior project. Omg. Fall break is still like having school. T^T Plus I have to go to Korean class since I ditched all last week. a;lkjf;aljkdf;akfjawoieaovnvew ):

Colored contacts! :D Yes, I want to get some colored contacts. :D Weird, but I only want them to wear occasionally. (x All I need to do is get them fitted or something. And then I can order them. lol. d: I hope I match the colors I want. >__<

Ohohoh! We might get a dog :D I'm so excited! (x<





"Failure is the only opportunity to begin again." Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment