Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall?

So, I haven't updated in awhile. Again. x__x

It's fall guys, but the weather makes it seem like it's still the summer. -.- I want it to get windy and NOT humid. The past couple of weeks, I've been dying in the heat. a;lkdfja;lkwejonvwevano;kd -_________-

Term 2 started and it's pretty chill for now. I still get the same amount of work to do each week but mmm, classes are plain boring and long. -.- I mean I have half day but still, 4.5 hours is LONG. And I don't really enjoy it for various reasons so therefore school can suck it.

Work is a different story though. Not much dreading, it's actually fun sometimes lol. (: I have awesome coworkers and I'm excited for winter clothes to finally come in. And not to mention the new discounted outfits. :D lol. BUT I am angry about not being able to find the adorable sweater in my size on this island. ): I hope we get more of the sweaters shipped in so I can find my size! .__.

Last week I took the infamous SATs. -.- I actually prepared myself better than last time I should say. Went to sleep early, ate breakfast, got there early so I could leave early, and I feel I did a lot better than last time. (x Hopefully, my scores reflect it. >< Cause if not, I'm going to cry. T^T

It's almost Halloween guys. :D I'm quite stoked for it. (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment