Monday, March 1, 2010

Barely

Destroyed that AP Calculus final this morning. And because I didn't finish making up my AP Chemistry homework, I went to the library to finish it up and go back to class. But it took me two hours, an hour more than I thought, to finish it. Resulting in skipping AP Chemistry class AGAIN. Sigh. So I just came home, ate chips and salsa and decided to blog before going back to working on my to-do list for all my school work.

After presenting my senior project tomorrow morning, I'll finally be free from doing ridiculous extra work. I'm so excited to get that over with. But I can't start partying till I catch up on AP Chemistry because I have to make two tests and probably a bunch of lab write ups. And even after that's done, I still have my photography projects to finish by this week Thursday. Thank god for my ENG100 teacher allowing one extension without penalty. If it wasn't for that extension, my film review on "SiCKO", by Michael Moore, would've been due tomorrow as well. And since I got my AP Calculus over with, I don't have much to worry about for that class now.

Thinking about all the work I have yet to do, I wish it was the weekend.... But it's only Monday.
Hope everyone's hanging in there better than me!♥

2 comments:

  1. You'll get through it...I think you are the only person still in high school (maybe) that I follow their blog and I love your posts because they are very real. I remember those days. In fact when I am stressed out I have dreams that I am back in high school and unprepared for a math or science exam. Because I went to art school I haven't had math or science since junior year of HS...now I'm a teacher and I grade the papers but I STILL remember...You'll be fine ;) I'm sending good karma from RI!!!

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Chella: Aww, thanks!♥ Even though I complain a lot about things, I still love Math and Science. It's like a love-hate relationship, haha.

    But thank you! I hope your teaching is going well. :] Spring break soon!?♥

    ReplyDelete