Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break

Started last Friday and I'm so happy that I don't have school for a week. And I haven't updated for more than a week. I missed blogging a lot. There was just a lot of things to do for school and thank god I finished it all. And I passed my senior project, so I'll be graduating with a BOE (Board of Education) Recognition Diploma or in other words, an Honor Graduate. ♥ I'm so relieved, haha.

So for spring break, I was assigned 200 AP Calculus questions and a chapter outline for AP Chemistry along with the first set of problems for that chapter. So in a week, 210 problems and an outline. Sigh. But that's okay, I'll manage to finish it while working and hanging out with some coworkers.

How's your spring going? ♥

2 comments:

  1. wow... 200 problems!? That's ridiculous! +_+
    Congratulations on your senior project! :)

    My spring break is next week, so finals for me right now. Rawr *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhmm. Ridiculous indeed. :[

    Good luck with your finals. :D

    ReplyDelete