Sunday, March 21, 2010

Last night

Of spring break and of course I'm still up finishing up my homework. This spring break was a very relaxing one and somewhat fun. But I'm definitely not looking forward to going back to school. Especially because I'll probably get busier with studying for my AP exams and such. Plus, prom and graduation and leadership. Sigh. I honestly can't wait till I'm out of high school. Well, I'd like to sleep before 12AM of Monday. So, I'll continue with my homework now.

Hope everyone enjoyed/is enjoying their break. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Aw now you gotta get back to school. :(
    Thanks for the comment, sorry I've never got around to commenting on your blog, haha!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I like your new header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I like your header! Beautiful "sakura"!

    Good luck with your study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had spring break! :)

    I hope you take time to enjoy yours. Great things will come after you graduate. Enjoy your last days there, you will definitely miss it.

    ReplyDelete