Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hello April

A month till my AP exams, a month and 4 days till senior prom, a month and 17 days till graduation, a month and 19 days till I'm 18, and a month and 20 days till I start my summer classes at my college.

I slacked off so much last term, it's quite embarrassing when you receive your first D on your report card and the lowest grade point average attained in your life. But hey, I'm still an honor graduate so I shook that off quite easily. To try and achieve the best grades I can get for my last term of high school, I've been going to all my classes and doing all my homework. In a month, I'll be taking my two AP exams. So all the practice exams for calculus are ridiculous and it's disappointing to get low grades on them especially since I love math. But that's okay, I know I'll get a 5 on my exam. As for chemistry, we're finally close to being finished with learning our material. Although I'm not confident with the exam for this subject, I'll do much better in college chemistry after taking this class. I really think I am a nerd because I think about school all the time, both good and bad thoughts. It's kind of weird.... But that's okay. I love being a nerd/dork ♥

I did not work all weekend this week. I'm quite happy with that and it's probably because I worked 22 hours last week. Haha, I'm amazed that I did it especially on a school week!  But last night was another fun night out with my friends. Dinner at Cheesecake Factory♥




How are you spending your weekend?♥

3 comments:

  1. happy april!
    4 days til prom? wow, that's soon! and you're graduating soon!
    I'm glad you shook that off :] really, senior year isn't much of a big deal!

    and adorable photo :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, a month and 4 days. x] It's on May 8th. :D I'm kind of excited, although I have no date at the moment. x[

    ReplyDelete