Saturday, April 17, 2010

You pushed my button.

So this past Wednesday, something happened that really pushed my button after feeling not that great for more than a week. After school, I had plans with my mother to go prom dress shopping. Not checking the surroundings of my car, I hop in and back out to head home. Apparently, someone had put a metal trashcan behind my car and the height was the same as the height of my trunk so I didn't see it. I ended up backing into the trashcan, putting scratches on my paint and bottom rubber part. Out of all the days that I've parked at school and after parking in that one particular stall, I get a trashcan behind my car. I can handle all the rumors, the laughs, and teases that I get from my peers. But when something happens to things that I love, people are going too far. After feeling not that great for the past week and a half, I couldn't help but to let all the emotions out to my counselor. And it felt great. And the next day I didn't feel like going to school and with my understanding parents, I just stayed home and went out with my mother. After this whole issue, I'm really dreading the remaining school days. Honestly, one more month till it's all over. I really cannot wait.

2 comments:

  1. Wtf. People can be so mean :( You're amazing for getting through it. ♥ It's almost over! Then you'll never have to see those people again unless you want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sui♥

    Yeah. >< But yes! I can see the end of high school and it's just around the corner! Can't wait, can't wait! :]

    Thanks for the support♥

    ReplyDelete