Sunday, February 7, 2010

Break

So I took a little break from blogging this weekend and I definitely missed writing. This weekend was another three day weekend and thinking back to it, I honestly didn't do much but it was a very busy, tiring weekend. Couldn't relax much as I would've liked to.

This past Friday and Saturday, there was a school carnival going on where literally everyone goes to. The place I volunteer at went this Friday and I went along with them. Since we went in the midday, it was quite hot. And I made the mistake of wearing my skinny jeans since it's a tradition that it rains when the carnival is held. This year would probably be the first year that it didn't rain, which surprised everyone. But after four hours of walking around in the hot sun, I had to head to work for another four plus hours of standing around, helping customers. And since it was a closing shift, getting out on time didn't happen.

On Saturday, I once again headed out to work in the morning. And since I got paid on Friday, I got myself a tank top and white denim shorts. Yay for discounts♥ haha. After getting home, I had to head out to a BBQ where I spent majority of my time talking on the phone. I mean the food was alright, I just felt out of place. So boo for that.

And today, I had an opening shift. It being Superbowl Sunday, it was quite slow for a Sunday. I must add, both Friday and Saturday as well was quite slow. Afterward, I got a haircut. Well, a trim actually since I like my long hair♥ I got it thinned out and my bangs cut short again. For dinner tonight, I was reunited with pho and Vietnamese coffee♥ I love Vietnamese coffee.



Tomorrow, it's Monday again and I still have homework to finish. Oh Monday, why must you come so soon?

1 comment: