Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Waking up



To this would be nice♥ I've always wanted someone to make me breakfast in bed, haha. Maybe one day. But for now, getting "Good Morning" text messages will do. They seriously make my day. I got one this morning, which is out of the blue since I never get them on weekday mornings.

So today, for the third time in a row, I skipped my photography class to work on some scholarships. But really, I just didn't want to walk across campus in the rain, haha. Yes, it rained today. Poured, would be a better would actually. On my way home, I had the wipers to max and I could still barely see where I'm driving. By late afternoon, the sky cleared up. Most of the times, I don't really like rain because it ruins my hair. I have uneven, wavy hair so when I straighten it and it gets wet, it becomes uneven and wavy again. But I do enjoy rain, when I'm at home in my room, just relaxing♥ Ohohoh! I almost forgot. It snowed in NY today, haha. I love snow♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I'd get a star tattoo on my wrist like this, haha. I really like stars more than hearts. But I still like hearts too. But if I had to choose one, it'd be stars. That's why I had stars on my nails this past winter, haha. I know, random. But I stumbled upon this on tumblr.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was your second day of February? Hopefully not as rainy as mine♥

5 comments:

  1. that looks... DELICIOUS.

    you're taking a photography class? awesome! do they teach digital? when I was in high school (not that that was even that long ago ahah) they still taught film developing, which I love.. I should have taken that class, aha.

    my 2nd day of february was nice. :) first day in a few weeks that I've felt really.. clear. I took a LOONG walk to clear my body & mind. I'm content, and I took a lot to get here, but sometimes I feel weird or hopeless and I see it as challenges to get myself back up and continue on with life. :) after all, life is to be lived to be ENJOYED!

    by the way, thank you always for your comments. I'm really glad for them. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog!!
    You should definitely make a scrapbook, just something simple about your high-school years, i have already started on mine, i'm the same age as you and i know it will be something that i will treasure in years to come!

    Megan
    PS do you have a tumblr account??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sui: Haha, it does right? I love waffles. :3
    But yeah, I'm taking digital photography. I don't really like it much though, haha. Partially because I don't like the projects we're assigned to do.
    I haven't taken long walks in a while, I should add that to my to do list forthis summer. :]

    Megan: Haha, maybe! I'm thinking about putting pictures on my wall beside my bed. I'm not sure yet. I'm too busy for that now, I need to get high school done. Haha. But yes! I have a tumblr, click!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The breakfast looks delicious!! I usually have fruits for my breakfast because it's easy to prepare.... haha..

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I see. I never have time so I either buy something on the way to school or I eat toast in my car. :]

    ReplyDelete