Monday, February 1, 2010

It's been

Thirty two days since 2010 started. I honestly can't believe it's already February. That means three more months till prom, graduation, and my 18th birthday♥ May is going to be a busy month.

So I said I'd go back for that dress in my blog entry yesterday, and I did! Today, after leaving school before I went to my last class, haha. It's cute...right?♥ I decided to braid my hair to see what it'd look like. I think it goes well together. But I also found out that I'm horrible with braiding my own hair. And I also decided to wear this dress for my senior luau.


Hollister Dress

Today, since I need more hours, I went volunteering. We went on a scavenger hunt, we needed to find 22 things, but it ended all too quickly. So, we played games which was really fun. I'm thinking about continuing even after I make my required hours. You don't do too much work and you have fun, I think it's worth it.

Last night, I watched the movie, 9, and I thought it was really cute. A family type movie with good morals, so if you have a younger sibling, you should watch it with them. And tonight, since my mother didn't rent any new dvds, I'm movie-less. Poo. I'm starting to like watching dvds. Plus, I don't have to pay $10 to watch it in a cold theater with strangers, haha.



Hopefully everyone's Monday was as fun as mine♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment