Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm Starting

To enjoy being at home. Ever since last weekend, if I don't have school, work, or volunteering, I'd rather be at home then out and about, spending money on food and coming home late. But don't get me wrong, it's not like I wouldn't go out if someone were to ask me. Like last weekend, I went out once on Saturday night to my friend's house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really want to make use of my room. I'm always downstairs, using my dining table as my desk. It would help if I had the room to myself. But unfortunately, I share a from with my sister who is six years younger than me. So, limited space plus lack of organization has led to spending my days in the living room and only using my room for a place to sleep in. Oh, and a new bed would also be nice. I currently sleep on a bed that you can fold into a mini sofa thing. Totally uncomfortable and it doesn't help with the slight back problems that I have.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As graduation approaches, the more I wish I already graduated. The more I think about things, the more I blame it on having to work around my high school schedule. I feel that high school's keeping me from being a little more free. The reason why I'm slightly negative towards high school is because my four years of high school weren't exactly the best years of my life, or at least for now it isn't. There were just too many ups and downs that it left me to the point where I'm ready to move on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well today's entry was rather random. Do you have any random thoughts lingering in your mind?♥

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked my post and good luck with the senioritis. It drives everybody crazy!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wouldn't call it senioritis. That's a whole different thing and I don't have that this year. I did have it my sophomore year though. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i am the exact same way! i would much rather stay at home then go out. And i am so excited to be graduating this year too, and get on with the rest of my life, and start a new chapter. Because like you i didn't have the best high-school experience either.
    But good luck with the rest of your last year!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. my friends are out tonight, but its raining and im snuggled up at home. SO much better.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, yes! So much better indeed.

    Thankyuuuu for the comment♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i felt the same way about high school... it felt very restricting, and it was. i'm currently trapped inside my house because we got about 25 inches of snow this weekend! i actually don't mind. it's good to be a homebody sometimes.

    http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, SNOW!♥ I really like the snow, my hometown in Japan is always snowing in the winter. :] But unfortunately because I live in Hawaii, I never see snow. :<

    ReplyDelete
  8. random thoughts ?? ...

    im hungry ?? hah

    ReplyDelete