Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spring

It seems like spring time is approaching♥ Especially because of all the new clothes on the floor at work. Everything is so colorful and cute. Like this dress I saw yesterday when I walked into work. I tried it on after work and decided that it's a must that I'd come back for it to purchase. The colors in this picture make it seem like it's all soft but it's actually more bright and even more cute. It's cute...right?♥



This weekend, I've done nothing in particular but stay home, relax, and eat homemade food. I pretty much had Korean food three days in a row, which totally isn't a bad thing haha. Day 1: fish jun and kimchee. Day 2: deep fried mandoo, japchae, and kimchee. Day 3: Samgyetang and kimchee. Kimchee is all most always in our Japanese household refrigerator. Sometimes, I'd come home from school and make myself a kimchee bowl for lunch. Yeah, I secretly wish my mother was like a fourth Korean so I was an eighth Korean, haha. She seems like she can be. I mean, she cooks Korean dishes so well♥

For day 2 though, I once again went over to my friend's house with my other friends to cook. So I guess I lied about staying home, haha. Like last time, we managed to make a mess and take two hours to make the food. But it was worth it all because it was the best deep fried mandoos I've ever had.

On a different note, I've had two nightmares in a row. Scary enough that I would wake up in the middle of the night. And what was weird was that they both had to do with Japanese horror films or stories, which I'm sure you know that they're all creepy and really scary. But thankfully, I didn't have a nightmare last night. So hopefully it stays that way. I don't need to develop bad sleeping habits again.



So tomorrow's Monday again, what have you done this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I'm jealous in a good way<3

    I post VERY random pictures on my blog. I'm glad you appreciate them lol :)

    ReplyDelete