Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Excuse me

For my absence on my blog for three days. Saturday night, I got absolutely no sleep. Maybe like 2 or 3 hours but that was it. The next day all I wanted to do was sleep, but I didn't want to have to stay awake since I was tired that night. So I fought off my sleep and ktfo'd around 10:30pm. And yesterday, I went back to school and finished my AP calculus homework and ktfo'd again. Haha.


A&F skinny jeans, Hollister tanktop, A&F hoodie, AX necklace, A&F beanie♥

So I got my a&f purchases yesterday in the mail. I am in love with hoodies, vests, and hats. So I bought this vest looking hoodie and this really cute beanie. I am in love with these two new items in my closet♥ Although I should've checked the a&f at my mall, I thought it'd be better to just get it online since it's cheaper and there's usually my size available. This reminds me! Two weeks till spring floorset at work. Can't wait to buy that white dress, shorts, and maybe I'll find a new top that I like. Gahhh, I love shopping. (I got the idea of posting my clothes from her♥)

Yesterday, I watched two movies: Julie&Julia and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. My mom's been into renting dvds so I usually join her if it's a movie that I have interest in. So Julie&Julia was an interesting and funny movie. It definitely got me hungry. The food they made looked really delicious and it made me wonder why can't I just cook like them. Haha, I don't have much cooking skills. So I was thinking about learning how to cook from my mom this summer. But I have a feeling I probably won't do that...haha. We'll see. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs was a really cute, funny, family kind of a movie. I suggest you watch it with your sibling or the whole family.

So how was everybody's weekend + Monday?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You came back. Thankyuuuuu♥

2 comments:

  1. thankkkkks dear! <3
    i'm glad i inspired you to post your outfits! you look very cute. i suggest you get a chictopia (www.chictopia.com) account! that's how i got started. add me if you make one! (user name: ChristineNgo)

    i really want to watch both of those movies! you should defintely learn how to cook, i'd bet you'd be great!! :)

    hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're cute!

    cloudy with a chance of meatballs was a great movie, I loved it! haha~

    ReplyDelete