Saturday, January 16, 2010

Looking better now

The weekend's looking a lot better now. Rough start but I'm having fun. Yesterday wasn't that great. But today was fun. After work, I went over to my coworker/friend's house and cooked food together. Delicious quesadillas and mini cupcakes! Although we didn't make our cookies with berries thing, next week it's Korean food. Whoot. Excited for next weekend definitely.

This weekend, tomorrow to be exact, will be the day I buy myself a planner and a simple notebook so I can write random thoughts down and keep track of what I've done through out the days, weeks, and months and to also write things that I need to do. I've always failed to keep a planner. But this year, I'm quite determined to keep one. Also! I feel like I should carry around my lovely canon camera everywhere I go. It's such a nice camera but I barely even use it. Sounds like I found myself some new year's resolutions, haha.

Hope everyone's enjoying there three or four day weekend. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment