Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally

Obtained notebooks for myself. I was also planning on getting a planner as well. But Barnes and Nobles had this sale going on and they had none left. So I went home with these three notebooks, $10.42 with tax.


Today I had my college class. Ha, I wore my nerdy glasses to school since I barely know anyone there. So I don't have to deal with, "why are you wearing those?" like I would've if I wore them to high school. I really like them. But anyways, I'm currently taking ENG100 at a near by community college. Last semester I took KOR101, which I liked. I'm actually sad I couldn't take KOR102 this semester. My class is pretty chill right now and it's not boring but rather more interesting. It's an hour and 45 minute long class and I have it only twice a week. I'm in love with college. Can't wait till I graduate this year♥

Tomorrow is finally Friday, also pay day! This week has been a roller coaster for me, there was so many ups and downs. I'm drained, mentally and emotionally. I'm glad that after tomorrow, I don't have school for two days. But then again, my weekend is booked with hanging out, dinner, work, volunteering, and doing all my school work. Mmm, I hope I can sneak in some hours of sleep. I don't want another headache like the one I had Tuesday night.

Hang in there everyone, only one more day till relaxation♥


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow marks 16 weeks. And I'm contemplating....

No comments:

Post a Comment