Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Semester 2 Term 3 Day 1

The first day back to school after having a two week long winter break wasn't too bad actually. I was expecting a much longer day. I went to my first period, Spanish 2, and realized the reason why I got a B for Term 2. Apparently, my teacher couldn't find my binder. Thus, giving me an F for that portion. Which is probably why it dropped my low A to a low B. -.- After finishing class work, I found my binder in the class because I knew I turned it in. So hopefully my grade goes back up to an A. >:[ Second period, leadership, was the usual; semi-boring but semi-busy. And my last period of the day, AP Chems. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss that class, ha. x] I realized that 70% of my grade is based on my test scores which aren't great. That class is extremely hard but I'm sure I'll get better...? Hopefully this semester will be better than semester 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment