Monday, January 18, 2010

Instead

So instead of getting a planner and notebook yesterday, I decided to get a shirt after work for $9. It was quite worth it. And I told myself I'd go get one today after my mother came home, but instead of that, I'm sitting on my dining table, writing this blog entry and blasting trance into my lovely ears. And today, I'm wearing my fake glasses. I like them. ♥


I just realized that I haven't said anything but the other day, January 12, 2010, I got my navel pierced. I got it right before work, which is why I was late that day, hahaha. It didn't hurt at all nor does it hurt right now.
I love it. ♥

This weekend, I realized a lot of things. And I feel stupid for not seeing them before. But hey, that's life. You do certain things to help yourself realize one important thing. So nothing is ever pointless in the end. Or so it seems to be.

2 comments:

  1. I love your fake glasses. I've been trying to search for a huge pair that would fit my face!
    Lovely layout!
    I agree, nothing is pointless in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment♥
    I got them from HotTopic for $10. You should check them out, haha. :]

    ReplyDelete