Friday, January 22, 2010

End of the Week

And the beginning of the weekend♥ School was pretty alright today, wasn't much of a drag. After finishing my class, I decided to go to my old high school to visit my favorite teacher. (I transferred to the high school I attend now for my junior year.) I missed her quite a bit, I used to always be in her room during recess and lunch. I was really open about a lot of things. And she was cool with me staying in her room without a visitor's pass, haha. And today, I decided to get my lazy ass to volunteering today. And there was a lot of people, so that made time fly by. They were making pillows today. And this one girl made a reversible bag, it was kind of cute.

So tonight, I had a dinner at a Korean restaurant with my family and my mother's friends. The food was delicious♥ I wouldn't mind eating Korean food everyday, honestly. It made me want to get better at my Korean. So I've decided that during the summer before I go to college and continue with KOR102, that I'd study my KOR101 stuff all over again to refresh my brain and learn and understand even more.

After the wonderful dinner, I met up with my friend to have some milk tea bubble drink at an Asian Cafe. I can never get sick of milk tea bubble drink, it's $3.66 with tax at the usual cafe that I go to. We had a really fun and interesting conversation. Which totally made my bad week, pretty decent.

I noticed that I've been into blogging more than ever now. And it's getting me to use my lovely camera a lot more. It's only the first month of 2010 and I've posted more than a third of my total postings from last year. I'm quite excited about my future blog entries. And I hope you are too♥

Well, it's late. And I have work tomorrow, so goodnight♥

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Korean food the best? Kimchi (sp) and rice are sooooo yummy! Very sweet blog by the way. Glad I stumbled on it :)

    ReplyDelete