Friday, April 17, 2009

Another weekend.

It's finally the weekend. I've been waiting for it for five long, busy days. After Monday, I seem to have a bunch of things to do and I've been lacking the amount of sleep because of it. Like last night, I did things for leadership and did my homework and studied for my exam. I went to sleep past 12 A.M. and ended up getting a D for the exam I studied for. FML, right? I need to dedicate my time more for studying, or my grades will go down. ): 

This weekend I have to: do leadership things, study for ACT, do my homework, make flashcards for Spanish, start making a big word document for all my human physiology class, go to driver's ed class, get my nail done, get my TB shot, and do chores. What a busy weekend. -___-" Oh! And I should catch up on sleep. Actually, I need to. Or I'll get headaches everyday. D: 

Well I'm going to start on my to do list for this week, so I shall be back soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment