Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Look up to the sky.

"If you miss me, look up to the sky. Remember that I'm under the same sky as you." 


Lately, I keep forgetting that I'm still in school. My brain is obviously still in break mode. -___-" It's disappointing every time I realize that I have school tomorrow. It's probably because I never get homework, which makes me forget I even go to class and what not, and because my boyfriend is in spring break. :< Ahh, save me. 


Comment replies:
William - Aww, I have to take like about 4 more tests for college. D:
Rina - No I didn't take that picture. Randomly found it on Photobucket. (:
JT - Thanks! It's actually from a song. (: The song's title is my blog entry title, haha. The picture with my blog name is one of the pictures I took with my camera. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment