Monday, April 20, 2009

Why 24 hours in a day?

Every week it gets more and more stressful and I really wish there was more than 24 hours in a day so I can do the things I need and want to do and get some more sleep. Today I had a Jostens meeting in leadership class where we talked about class rings and graduation announcement designs. That made me realize that after prom, we'll start planning for senior year. In a couple of months, I'm gong to be a senior. Last year of high school. I've always said I wanted it to be senior year and a part of me still feels that way. But most of me wants high school to last a little bit longer, because time flies by and I don't think I'll be able to enjoy every bit of it with 3 AP classes, College Apps and SAT, Leadership, Senior Project, perhaps a job, and keeping up with my social life. Later on at lunch, I had a Senior Project meeting. I got a thick packet of paper about the Senior Project, which included all the forms and instruction and of course, due dates/timeline. -___-" Now I have another thing I need to spend time on to be able to satisfy myself because I want to graduate as honor student and what not. :P I guess it's my fault? For putting up too high of a standard? Blehh oh well. 

Today in NJ it was a storm (: Hahaha, boyfriend stayed home and while I was webcamming him I saw two or three flashes of lightning through his small window. o___o It was terrifying but hilarious seeing him jump because of the big noise from the thunder. LOL (: And I heard it rained in HK side? I never saw a single rain drop today. x]]]]]

Cheehee, prom on Friday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment