Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FAIL! D:

1) SAT SCORES FAIL!
At April 6th, 2009 11P.M., I clicked the refresh button of my SAT view my score page and I see my score for the first time. O__O And I see crappy scores. -___-" It was shocking but expected at the same time, considering I only did about 3 weeks of studying or less than 21 hours of studying. And as of today, my list of things I need to do to prepare for College grew. D: How sad. ): Some of my friends did better than me, which proves to them that I'm not a genius at all. xD And really, I'm not. And I'm not being modest either. 


2) DRIVER'S ED TEACHER FAIL!
So I was taking driver's ed for like 5 weeks with a private instructor that most of my friends went to. He's a really easy guy to get your certificates from so I figured, why not take it with him. BIG BIG BIG mistake. I'm so stupid. -___-" Anyways, HE DECIDES TO QUIT TEACHING after being "under investigation" for three months. Apparently he got complained by a psyco dad of one of his students and went through "investigation" for three months and counting. Which to me, sounds like bullshit now that I think about it. I guess he can't wait any longer so he quits on all of his students including me and three of my friends and other people. 

Last Sunday I started a proper driver's ed course, which began with a six hour classroom course in the morning. -____-" Whoooot. It makes me mad because I can't get my license till May. And I know that's in a month but if my first teacher didn't quit and finished "investigation", then I would've had my license by next week. >:O And could've driven to prom with my date (one of the three that took driver's ed from the same teacher) or my date drive me to prom. >:[ The quitting teacher totally ruined my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment