Sunday, April 19, 2009

A 'Not-So-Productive' Weekend.

So, it's Sunday evening. (: My weekend was not so productive one, haha. How was your weekend? (:

On Saturday, I woke up early in the morning to get ready to get my TB shot cause I needed to get one to take my summer class at HCC. And it turns out that I have a TB chest clearence that's valid till I go to college. o___o I wasted my time going to the doctor's office just to get a piece of paper. -___-" How lame. But me and dad got breakfast from Zippy's so that's alright. (: In the afternoon, I went to my boyfriend's mom's best friend's place to get my nails done for prom! (: It took like two hours but I love it. :3 It doesn't look that blue in the picture but it is. (: It's just like the color of my prom dress so I'm happy. :D After I got them done, she took me home and I had to cook for my dad and myself. :P There's tons of things in our freezer, so I cooked some frozen ravioli so that the freezer wouldn't so crowded. x___x But it was really good, haha. (: 


Again, this morning I woke up early to go to driver's ed class for six hours. x___x I only have two more Sunday's to go through till I finish! :D At this point, I'd be lucky to get a refund from my previous driver's ed teacher. It pisses me off and creeps me out that he only answers my phone calls and gives me another driver's ed teacher's number. -___-" He keeps telling me I'll get my refund next week. When the fuck is next week you asshole. -___-" Ughhhh. But anyways, I still have homework and studying to do. x]]]] Crap, I don't want to go to school. >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment