Saturday, April 11, 2009

I feel so lethargic.

Lethargic as in not wanting to do anything, stay home and watch TV and totally forget about your chemistry homework because it's a three day weekend. xD I haven't been writing for three days. xD But I basically didn't really do much. All I did was do some planning for Senior Year for Leadership, take a compass test for running start, and buy books to study with. Yupp, I now have five Kaplan books to study with. Whoohoo. >w< 

Planning for senior year is quite fun actually. You get to call places to ask for certain things for Senior Luau or Prom. (: But there's always people in class that are clueless or don't do anything besides talk or read a book, which is quite frustrating because there's other things going on. JUNIOR PROM(: is in two weeks and we need to put together rosters, chaperone reminders, centerpieces and favors, and make flyers. xD It's busy but I like that class, lol. (: 

I took my compass test on Thursday with my three friends. :3 And when I got my results were confusing. x___x In my SAT score and my ACT diagnostic test, my writing was higher than reading, but for my compass test, my reading was higher than writing. x___x So I don't know what to study more of, which is confusing me right now. But I do know that I fail at English, hahaha. (: Wheeeeeee (: But I get to take Psychology 100 in the summer so that's still good (: And now that I have 5 Kaplan books to study with, I get to improve writing and reading. -___-"

How are you spending your three day weekend? (:

1 comment:

  1. The Lethargic disease must be going around,
    because I've been feeling really lazy as well (X

    Sounds like you have a lot of things to do though, so you better stop being so Lethargic ! ( ;

    I look forward to your next entry,
    I love reading : D

    ReplyDelete