Monday, April 6, 2009

First day back to school

First day back to school, First blog entry<3

Oh yes, so today was the first day back to school and it was already boring. How lame. Second semester classes are quite monotonous besides Human Phys which can be interesting at times. But I'm quite excited right now though. Not because I just started school but because...
SAT SCORES.
Yupp, they come out in about four hours. I'm hoping I did quite well because I pretty much only have maybe a couple left to take before SAT Scores are due to my list of colleges. I'm hoping I can break a 1600 because I'm aiming for at least 2000 for my highest. (: Though I'm scared that I did much worse than I expect because the lack of studying I did. D: I need to study this big butt book. Yeah, this book cost me $36 and I've only used it for about three weeks. Starting from this week I shall study this book. 


So this week is HSA testing for the Sophomore, which mean we get out at school early. (: Even though classes are boring and I don't get much work, I'm still quite busy for some reason.... 1) Running Start Applications 2) SAT planning and studying 3) Driver's Ed Classes and BTW Lessons 4) Regular chores 5) Time for my friends. Hopefully I get my Running Start things done before deadline (April 13) and start SAT studying asap with someone or just by myself because next SATs are a month away! 

Everything would be so much more easier if I had my license already....Which starts a whole other story.

No comments:

Post a Comment