Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prom Prom Prom.

So I had my junior prom last, it was surprisingly enjoyable, despite the fact that I had a mean headache and a crap table. My hair and makeup was done really nice, I liked it :3 My dress was really cute, which I borrowed from my friend (thanks!) And my date got me pink flowers even though my dress was blue! >w<>

Buuuuuuuuut my table. -___-" I really wish I wasn't on that table. I mean, yeah you're only sitting on your table for dinner and when the dancing begins it doesn't really matter. But the dinner time seems really fucking long when you're just there not really talking because obviously you don't fit in. My table consisted of my friends, but they're not like the friends I usually hang out with or anything except for one, but she sat across the table from me. I wish I said no when my friend asked me if I was okay being on that table, fuck. 

But overall, I gotta be honest, it was somewhat fun; my date was a great date and the dancing was fun. (: Hahaha, come to think I took zero pictures on my camera. xD And after prom? I wasn't invited to any after parties so I just went home with a mean ass headache. -___-"

2 comments:

  1. Aww it sounded like you had an all and all good time ? Sorry about your headache D:
    Take pictures with your camera already O:<

    ReplyDelete
  2. @your comment.
    What are youuuuu talking about? :O

    @this blog.
    Hope the dress was up to your expectations. :P Glad to hear it was at least somewhat fun? .-.

    ReplyDelete